Monday, August 4, 2014

Giant Eagle Deals This Week

There were some good deals at Giant Eagle this week that I wanted to share with everyone.

  1. Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad- $1.00 per box, had a coupon for $1.00 off of two boxes. I was able to purchase ten boxes for $5.00.
  2. Kellogg's Cereal-$2.00 per box. I had a coupon for .70 off some of the boxes I purchased. With double coupons I was able to purchase some of my cereal for only .40 per box. In total I was able to get my cereal for an average of only $1,40 per box which is a really good price. Anytime a can get cereal for less than $1.50 a box I feel I am going well.
  3. Fiber One Streusel Snacks.- On sale for $2.50 per box. I had a coupon for .75 off per box. There was also a fuel points deal with this offer. Buy four items get .15 in fuel points. With four coupons I got four boxes for $4.00 and .15 off per gallon of fuel.

These are just some of the deals I was able to purchase with donated coupons. Thanks to all of the donors this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment